1. This site is operated by the PRO-ACTIVE North London (“P-ANL”). This Privacy Statement outlines the way in which P-ANL ("we") gather and use information relating to you, the user of the P-ANL site ("you").
By using this site, you consent to the use (including transfer) of information as described below.
2. What information do we collect? We collect the following information from visitors to our website: information such as IP addresses and information relating to what pages have been viewed (e.g. using cookies as described further below) and information volunteered by you (e.g. via online or offline registration forms), such as contact details, email address and whether you have chosen to receive future communications from P-ANL.
3. How do we use your information? We use the information we collect on the website to help us understand how the website is being used and to allow us to communicate with you. Such information will enable us to communicate with you on any matter relating to the P-ANL, including the provision by us or selected third parties of relevant information, goods and/or services in which we think you may be interested unless you have chosen not to receive such material. Information may be transferred to third parties for the foregoing purposes.
You can see the information held about you by viewing "my profile"at any time or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that the operations of P-ANL are transferred to or integrated with another operation, your details may be disclosed to our advisors and transferee of the operations of P-ANL.
4. How do we use your personal information? P-ANL may use your personal information, such as your name and contact details, if you choose to supply it, for the following purposes:
• to perform the services that you have requested, which may involve contacting you by post or by email;
• to make parts of the website easier to use by not making you enter your personal information more than once;
• for the detection of fraud and for market research purposes; and
• for other reasonable purposes, always acting within the limits of the Data Protection Act, 1998.
If you have consented when submitting your personal data (e.g. by ticking or not ticking a consent box) we may also use your personal information, as stated above, to market to you P-ANL and/or third party products and services and for such other requirements as you may have indicated or consented to.
6. Internet Security P-ANL is required to ensure that personal data processed by it is subject to appropriate security. Although we will meet this requirement, we cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this website. As best practice, we also strongly recommend that you regularly run an anti-virus programme on all material downloaded from the Internet.
7. Updating your information and opting out: If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example, if you change your e-mail address or name or if you wish to cancel your registration, please let us know the correct details by sending an e-mail to B.MartiniKeane@mdx.ac.uk All newsletter communications from the P-ANL will include an unsubscribe facility.