Office Co-ordinator (Full time Short term contract – ending 31st March 2010)
- Title: Office Co-ordinator (Full time Short term contract – ending 31st March 2010)
- Type: Other
- Employer: London Sports Forum for Disabled People
- Salary: £20,185 pro rata outer weighting inclusive
1. To ensure London Sports Forum for Disabled People’s office base operates effectively and efficiently.
2. To provide administrative and IT support to specific elements and areas of the organisation.
3. To ensure London Sports Forum for Disabled People projects an external image that is professional, efficient, accessible and approachable.
The Office Co-ordinator is a vital part of the team and acts as the first contact for London Sports Forum for Disabled People in regard to all external communication, and in association with the Marketing and Communications Manager, ensures that all promotional and marketing materials and activities maintain the organisational image. The Office Co-ordinator fulfils HR administration duties and also provides administrative support to specific London Sports Forum for Disabled People initiatives and any identified tasks and functions in regard to these projects.
The Office Co-ordinator has an overall responsibility for ensuring that London Sports Forum for Disabled People’s office functions smoothly and effectively and is the first point of contact for all related office issues. They also have overall responsibility for managing London Sports Forum for Disabled People’s IT and communication systems: including basic trouble shooting, chief liaison point with IT support, overseeing communication usage, organising routine and emergency maintenance and recommending any further IT and communication investment.
We are looking for an enthused, conscientious and responsible individual to provide an essential role to the London Sports Forum for Disabled People team.
If you feel that you can play a part in this dynamic team, we look forward to hearing from you.
Special Instructions: CV’s will not be accepted.
Contact the office for an application pack.
Application deadline: 5pm Wednesday 12th August 2009
Interviews: Monday 17th August 2009
Closing Date: 12.08.2009
Contact: Tel: 020 7717 1699